According to higher education law and work regulations, it is required to obtain equivalency for all diplomas taken from non-Turkish universities. This is a step-by-step process and candidates should start from their first diploma’s equivalency (taken outside Türkiye). For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree diplomas, candidates should apply to YÖK (Higher Education Council). For PhD diplomas, candidates should apply to ÜAK (Inter-University Council). You may find the document lists for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD diploma equivalency application below. Please note that all pages are in Turkish. You may ask for assistance from APDD Office if you have any questions. 1. Bachelor’s diplomas:Turkish citizensForeign nationals 2. Master’s diplomas:Turkish citizensForeign nationals 3. PhD diplomas:All candidates